Ok, I don’t usually do tags – but I figured, why not…
I was online waiting for an order to process – and had some idle time.
I was tagged by Stef…. so here goes.
Rule #1: the tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz; they cannot refuse (ok, so nothing bad will happen if you don’t participate but I would love to see your answers). The tag-ee must state who tagged them.
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
We HAD a cat – … Id say after she gave me cat scratch that resulted in surgery on my neck costing 6 GRAND and a HUGE 1 inch scar – that she became merely an “animal” – after that – and has since been adopted into a family who I am sure will appreciate her more than I ever could.
As of now we have 1 fish named Spaz, he is a chinese algae eater – he also is just a “fish”
My 1st thought, for my lost family members and friends to come to know the Lord…. my 2nd thought, to be able to adopt debt free!
3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy a home
Pay off any debt we have
Put away college savings for all my children
Put away money for retirement
Donate some to missions and the local church
Buy my parents a home
Buy all the camera gear I ever wanted😀
Help some families in need
and im sure even after all that, with a billion, there would be so much still left.
A billion dollars is A LOT.
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Scripture or some sweet snuggles from my boys. Maybe a ladies night out too😉
5. What is your bedtime routine, with your kids?
Calm down, dim lights – a snack sometimes – bath (if needed) – Jammies, potty, brush teeth, story, tuck in bed, say prayers.
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
We met each other at my church – he was the youth interim for the summer – I was in the youth group.
We however did not date until I was 18 – a year later. In fact, my husband didnt really look at me as “possible wife material” lol – until a year later, after coming back for a visit.
7. What kind of books do you read?
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
A mother of a 16, 14 yr old and 11 year old – scary!
We will also more than likely have a lot more kids – girl!?
maybe a few gray hairs?😉
9. What’s your fear?
I have had fears of loosing my family. Or something happening to myself and leaving my kids without a mother.
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
Nope, im good seeing it from the TV and books
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Roll over and try to sleep some more.
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
That he’d sleep better and eat healthier.
Sleep and food contribute a lot to a persons well being, so I often worry about his health.
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I love my name
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
SUN – as long as its not 100F or something crazy.
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
The memories saved…
The relationships found. I have met so many amazing moms through my blog.
I am thankful for each and every one!
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
mmmm… it depends on the day
18. What items are in your purse right now?
I have a few you know.
A diaper bag purse I use when out with the baby
A tiny purse I use when its just me…
and my Jo Tote photo bag purse – that I use any time I need my camera.
So really, if you combine them all, I have enough to fill up a few paragraphs
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
Depends on the time of year, but Id prob. have to say Mountains. I love the views!
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?
hmmmm… Backyardigans – it makes me crazy. Really.