Honestly, with an 18 pound baby and tight quarters… you can’t very well hold them the entire time in your arms… at least I can’t. Maybe I need to lift weights again. With crowded places the idea of pushing a stroller is not at all appealing…
So on my back he goes… and as you can see, he has no complaints.
– Yes my baby needs his nails trimmed (HAH! – I trimmed them that day – post picture btw)
– Im wearing Owen in a Babyhawk Mei Tai
– The necklace I have turned around backwards is from Etsy.
– My back has terrible crackler Eczema flaring up again.
I hope to try a hazelwood necklace from www.hazelaid.com this week! in hopes it may help my skin.
(use coupon code: DREA10 for 10% off!)
– This was taken at the Spencer NC Train Museum, our boys went to see Thomas 🙂