You’d think with it only being once a month id remember,… BUT, life happens and with 3 little ones its honestly hard to remember what day it is, let alone when exactly baby turns a certain month old.
Owen is now 5 months and a few days old!
Crazy!! It has gone by way to fast.
Updates on him…
– Sleeps through the night 100% now.
(until he hits a growth spurt)
We put him down around 7:30/8pm-ish
+ To get him to sleep we always have to feed him a full 6oz bottle.
– He still wont take a pacifier…
Im done trying to get him to take one 🙂
At night he now just uses a small 4oz bottle with water in it.
Although he knows its not “milk” 🙂 and sometimes gets upset at that… but I refuse to let him get use to sleeping with milk in a bottle… I just think thats asking for tooth decay issues.
– He eats some food now
+ I gave him broccoli/cauliflower mashed up (not puree’d)
+ I also gave him fresh peaches puree’d
+ & once gave him baked potatoe plain *just a taste*
– The meals however have not become regular. We really only feed him maybe once a day, if that. Some days he shows interest, other days not so much.
– He has yet to roll over!
+ although if he is like his older brother Caleb, he will be 6 mo. before he rolls
(Taite rolled at 4 months)
– He naps 2.5 times a day
+ Once in the morning from like 9-11
+ Again from like 1-3
+ the .5 nap is sometimes from like 5-6, but not always
– He is getting to where he is trying to talk to you.
Makes the cutest sequels 🙂 – although I see this becoming an issue during worship haha.
– He wears size 2 diapers (when not in cloth diapers)
& his cloth diapers are now on “size 2” as well
– We think he weighs close to 18 lbs now 🙂
But wont know for sure until his 6 mo. apt
– He loves his knitted blanket my mom made him
+ We realize this is his pacifier, he always wants it around his face
+ He also sucks on it, which makes for stinky stinky blankie!
I think thats about it…
Owens eyes are BARELY green now… I think by one they will be totally brown.
& oh yes… he loves sticking his tongue out 🙂