As you all know… we’re renovating our kitchen!
Well not “we” 🙂 – a wonderful guy named Bobby is.
But I am of course throwing in my “color choices, light fixture choices, etc…” as he does things.
I will show before/afters (in case you forget the before – not sure how any one could heehee)
For now heres a quick picture update for those dying to see.
What is left to do…
1) Install countertops (for now its just ply boards – the counter top man comes tomorrow).
2) Install drawer/cabinet hardware (I never realized hardware was so expensive! those lil knobs add up!)
3) Install dishwasher (Eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!)
4) Rip up existing floor
5) Install new flooring
6) Fix ceilings
7) Install ceiling light fixtures
8) Install above sink fixture
9) Install sink (ohhh how I love my new sink!! – its super.)
10) Install under cabinet lighting
11) Finish painting the walls (The color btw is called OCEAN FOG)
12) Install back splash (it will be a tile look)
& I think thats it!
I then of course have to organize my new space! 🙂 and add some special touches.
I cant wait to do that part.
I am also going to purchase a new table! Our current table is great and still in good shape, but it doesnt really go well with the room any more, so that table will go into our school room (which I also have to renovate myself once this is all done).
Its coming together though!!! & so fast!!
Tomorrow I am leaving the crazy house though for an all day wedding with the awesomely talented Ginny Corbett. I will be gone from 7:30am-that evening (LATE) or possibly Sun morning if I am to tired to drive back sat. evening (its a 2hr drive).
Travis is taking on watching all 3 boys (dum dum dummmm). I have to prep all of Owens bottles though and have things good to go for him…since our kitchen sink isnt hooked up that has been a huge challenge… At least while I am gone Travis will have use of some counter space to fix some meals if need be.
By wed. next week I think the kitchen will almost be done! 🙂
Isn’t it awesome?!