Kelly & I were at a pool party on saturday… where we decided to get some quick pics of Owen & Nate together.
In case you all don’t know, Owen is 6 weeks older than Nate 🙂 BUT Nate at birth was well over a pound bigger.
I think they are pretty even in growth. Nate obviously is a little small because he is younger… but I think by age 1 you wont be able to tell the age difference at all.
Owens head is bigger 🙂
and hes still a tad longer… but their weight isnt far off.
Its so fun to see them growing together though. Im sure they will enjoy playing with each other before to long.
Some things that Owen and Nate have in common… 🙂 for fun:
1) They both were born after 39 weeks
2) They both had lots of hair at birth
3) They both LOST lots of hair since birth 🙂
4) They both weigh over 15 lbs
5) They both have funny toes
6) They both have the cutest smiles!
7) They both have siblings who adore them
8) They both have cute moms HEHE
9) They both LOVE to hold a blanket (or burp cloth)
10) They both aren’t crazy about pacifiers
11) They both love to be worn
12) They both smell sweet
13) They both spit up a lot LOL
14) They both enjoy sitting in the bebepod (bumbos)
15) and they both LOVEEEEE to eat!
& for fun… here they are at 6 weeks and 1 week old:
when I look at the above photo, then look at the one above that…
I realize that Owens head has gotten fatter and Nates head has gotten skinnier HAHAHA